Location: New York
TradingScreen is seeking to expand its development team. We are a young dynamic software company, specializing in the development of financial trading platform technology covering all asset classes.
This is a unique opportunity for someone who has Java GUI experience, Swing, multithreading, and/or message based distributed systems experience. This is a New York based position, requiring someone with 2-5 years of exceptional experience and academic qualifications.
The successful candidate will work closely with a small team of java developers, primarily focusing on the development, maintenance, and support of its electronic trading and prime brokerage related services.
Mandatory Skills and Experience
- Hands-on Java-based multi-tiered and/or distributed enterprise application development experience
- Strong object oriented design skills
- Development experience on UNIX/MS environment
- Minimum 2 years professional experience within the software development field
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Swing/AWT experience, huge plus
- Multi-threaded java application
- Front office financial experience beneficial
- Exposure to Fixed Income and/or Foreign Exchange trading
- Automated Unit and Integration test experience